Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
As many of you know, I am a huge fan of cheese balls. Our entire family (including extended family) loves my Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball and garlic and onion ball recipes. However, I didn't want to make the same cheese ball recipe this year. This year, I decided to do this Pepperoni Cheese Ball Recipe.
Who doesn't like pizza … I mean, everyone loves pizza, so it was obvious to me how to turn it into a cheese ball. Like our other cheese ball recipes, it will start with cream cheese, grated cheese, and garlic salt. However, we cheer it up by adding some diced pepperonis and some Italian seasonings.
The best part is probably the delicious coating. Instead of rolling it into walnuts, roll it into crushed ritz crackers mixed with Parmesan cheese … Mmm!
This pepperoni cheese ball was a treat for the crowd. Everyone was asking for the recipe, and I think his family will agree. This year, if you have a fun gathering, be sure to bring along this delicious recipe for a fun snack.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
I served it with a variety of cookies, some crusty breadsticks, and some whole slices of pepperoni. Some people made delicious pepperoni "tacos" by placing some of the cheese ball inside a pepperoni. 🙂
Try this Pepperoni Cheese Ball recipe:
Cheese ball and pepperoni
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz) – softened
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoonful of garlic salt (eyeball)
- ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 oz. Finely diced Pepperoni (eye only)
- ½ sleeve of finely crushed Ritz crackers
- ⅛ cup of parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, chopped pepperoni, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and mix well.
- Place in the fridge and let it harden completely.
- Mix together the crushed Ritz crackers and Parmesan cheese. Pour some plastic Saran.
- Place the hardened cheese on top.
- Roll the cream cheese into a ball and the cookie mixture will cover the ball.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Serve with your favorite cookies.
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 Bolapepperoni Cheese