Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This is ridiculously easy Cauliflower Rice with Cheese (with Broccoli and Chicken) it will become in a new week night staple – guaranteed 8 ingredients. 25 minutes.
We are always looking for new ways to do dinner in an instant. Although cooking is our job, we don't enjoy spending enslaved hours in the kitchen every day.
This Rice with cauliflower and cheese recipe It is made with both and for that extra punch of cream cheese.
Then add a little and make it hearty and delicious.
We love serving this recipe with a simple salad, like our delicious Cucumber, Tomato, Cucumber Salad or even our Cucumber and Onion Salad.
How to make cauliflower rice with cheese (with broccoli and chicken):
This you really want to do over and over again you just need 8 fresh ingredients and a pair of spices:
Follow us on PINTEREST!
- Chicken breasts
- Chopped onion
- Cauliflower rice
- Broccoli florets
- Minced garlic
- Chicken soup
- Cream cheese
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
Then a little salt, pepper, paprika and ground coriander.
Step by step instructions:
- Add the onion, chicken, garlic, spices, salt and pepper to one with a. (Photo 1)
- Sauté over high heat until the chicken is almost cooked (). (Photo 2)
- Add the cauliflower rice, broccoli and chicken broth and cook for minutes until broccoli is cooked to your liking. (Photo 3 and 4)
- Add the cream cheese and stir until. (Photo 5 and 6)
- Taste test and add.
- Top with cheddar cheese. (Photo 7)
- Slide until grill and wait until melted, golden and bubbly cheese. (Photo 8)
- with fresh parsley and serve immediately!
Is the rice with cauliflower low carb and keto friendly?
Yes, cauliflower is very low in carbohydrates (5 g per cup) and has a lot. It is one of the healthiest vegetables and therefore.
What does cauliflower rice taste like?
Cauliflower has a mild and neutral flavor and
Due to its mild flavor, it also tends to absorb other flavors from the dish in which it is cooked.
Therefore, cauliflower rice works very well as a "filling" ingredient, making it a excellent substitute for low carb and keto rice.
– please leave a commentary and a classification. Us and help us!
If this recipe isn't what you're looking for, take a look at some other easy chicken recipes from our files, or some of our personal favorites since
- One Pan Keto Cabbage Chicken Teriyaki Skillet
- Chicken skillet with paprika
- 9 Keto Casseroles with Chicken
- 9 Keto Recipes with Chicken Thighs
- Keto Bakes Crispy Chicken Breasts from Diethood.com
- SpicySouthernKitchen.com Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breast (500 g) (cut into small cubes)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 cups cauliflower (mixed / chopped into fine "rice")
- 3 cups of broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- to taste of salt and pepper
Heat a frying pan and sauté the chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper in a little oil, until the chicken is cooked. Approximately 5-10 minutes.
Add cauliflower, broccoli, and chicken stock and cook for another 5-10 minutes, until broccoli is cooked to desired sensitivity.
Add cream cheese and stir until everything melts and combines.
Bite down and see if you need more salt!
Now top with the grated cheddar cheese and slide it under the grill until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbly. (You can skip the grill and let the cheese melt by putting a lid on the pan for a couple of minutes if you like.)
Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley and serve!
Tips and Tricks:
1. Don't be afraid to add more seasoning or cheese – this is a simple recipe that can be easily arranged to your liking.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.2g | Protein: 25.3 g | Fat: 15.4 g | Saturated Fat: 8.3g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 308 mg | Potassium: 692mg | Fiber: 3.3g | Sugar: 3.1g | Calcium: 1960mg | Iron: 0.4mg
This recipe was first published on December 12, 2018 and was updated on January 27, 2020 to include detailed step-by-step instructions.