Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Cajun Shrimp Skillet: Spice up your dinner with these Cajun Spiced Shrimp. This shrimp skillet recipe is an excellent base for a low carb or paleo meal, paired with zucchini noodles, lettuce, or broccoli puree. It is also ideal for preparing meals! Translation: it's easy to be creative! Enjoy!
3 Ingredient Cheesecake Keto Grease Pumps
Instant pot Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with chicken
CrockPot Tuscan Garlic Chicken With Spinach and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Chicken with garlic butter, spinach and bacon
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Chicken and Spinach Casserole with Cream Cheese and Mozzarella
Frying pan of lemon, garlic, butter, chicken and green beans
Ingredients list for Cajun shrimp skillet
- 1 pound (450 g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic or dry garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced chili flakes
- 1 fresh ginger knob, grated (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
one) In large bowls, the shrimp season with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and Cajun seasoning and stir until covered.
two)In a skillet, add the butter and melt over medium heat. Add shrimp to skillet and sprinkle with garlic, ginger, and chili flakes to taste. Cook on both sides for a few minutes until pink and cooked through. Add 2 tablespoons of water or broth to the skillet to deglaze the browned chunks and spices to coat the shrimp. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
3) Garnish with fresh parsley and more ground chili flakes if desired. Immediately serve zucchini noodles, broccoli puree, or lettuce. Enjoy!
Cajun shrimp frying pan