Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 4 thickly sliced chicken breast fillets
- 1/3 cup korma indian curry paste
- 200 g of Greek yogurt
- 80 g of butter
- 1 large sliced brown onion
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1/2 cup Massel * Liquid chicken-style broth
- 1/2 cup thick cream
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Combine the chicken, pasta, and yogurt in a large, marine bowl, covered in the fridge for at least three hours or overnight.
Melt butter in large skillet and cook onion, stirring until lightly browned.
Add chicken mixture and stir 5 minutes.
Add the tomato paste and the broth. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add cream and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
It tastes delicious with a little fresh lemon sprinkled on top.