Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This broccoli flatbread pizza is loaded with broccoli, onion, cheese, and lots of garlic. A super easy and fast midweek meal that will surely please.
Broccoli flatbread pizza
My family loves their pizza. Unfortunately, the husband is always cheap and only orders one filling (maybe two) when we order pizza. Yes, he is very cheap like that, ha ha. Last year, we bought one of those fancy and expensive pizza ovens. At first we loved it and use it quite often. Like most counter appliances, it made it to the top shelf of the pantry, hahaha.
My favorite pizzas are loaded with lots of garlic and vegetables. A Hawaiian pizza always makes my taste buds work too! I really enjoyed making our own pizza at home. We were able to load our favorite pizza toppings and everyone was happy. While on vacation, I finally decided to order a flatbread pizza. For some reason, I never mind eating pizza when there are always so many food options to choose from.
I decided to order a broccoli flatbread and it was out of this amazing world. It really was a very simple flatbread, but I really enjoyed it. While shopping for Kroger this weekend, I saw a prepackaged flatbread on the discount shelf. I couldn't help but think of making a tasty broccoli pizza with my offer.
I really enjoyed the broccoli flatbread pizza I had ordered on vacation, but if I was going to make my own homemade flatbread pizza at home, I couldn't leave the onions. After enjoying my flatbread for lunch today, I realized that they made this outrageously delicious pizza.
Since I used to buy flatbread at the store, this broccoli pizza was ready in no time. I was impressed by how tasty this simple recipe was. I am looking forward to taking my pizza oven out of my pantry and cleaning the dust so we can enjoy pizza at home again. But when we don't have much time during the week, these quick and easy homemade flatbread pizzas will be perfect, each child can choose their ingredients and make them quite quickly.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
If you're looking to enjoy a quick flatbread broccoli pizza, just grab these few toppings. Your house will smell amazing and you will be amazed at how tasty such an easy recipe can be.
INGREDIENTS 2 naan flatbreads 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 bunch of broccoli 1 sweet onion 1 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon minced garlic
ADDRESSES Divide the broccoli bunch in half and set aside. Peel and cut the onion into thick slices. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook the onions and broccoli in a skillet for about 2 minutes per side until they are slightly soft and charred. Remove from the pan and cut the flowers from the stem. Preheat oven to 400. Lightly roast each flatbread on each side and transfer to a baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with minced garlic. Top each flatbread with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Separate the onion slices into rings and distribute them on each flatbread. Spread the broccoli over each flatbread. Bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the top of each flatbread with the remaining mozzarella cheese and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until melted.
Do you have a favorite pizza? I know this broccoli, onion, and garlic recipe has topped my list of favorite pizzas.
Broccoli flatbread pizza
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Divide the broccoli bunch in half and set aside.
- Peel and cut the onion into thick slices.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the onions and broccoli in a skillet for about 2 minutes per side until they are slightly soft and charred.
- Remove from the pan and cut the flowers from the stem.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly roast each flatbread on each tray and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Brush each piece of bread with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with minced garlic.
- Top each flatbread with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Separate the onion slices into rings and distribute them on each flatbread.
- Spread the broccoli over each flatbread.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top of each flatbread with the remaining mozzarella cheese and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until melted.