Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
After hearing such great comments about my 90 second microwave oatmeal, I decided to share some of my favorite mixes to help you move to the next level and most importantly, avoid boredom from oatmeal.
This bowl of oatmeal and blueberry muffins is inspired by the bakery classic, which generally contains over 500 calories per barrel and 80% refined carbohydrates. (Read: sugar spike followed by a power drop).
Made with plump blueberries, crunchy walnuts, crumbled coconut, and a pinch of nutmeg, this warm and hearty bowl of oatmeal will achieve all the flavors you crave in a blueberry muffin without the added empty calories.
Filled with omega-3s, antioxidants, and whole grains, this bowl of oatmeal and blueberry muffins is not only naturally gluten-free, but it's ready in just 90 seconds without having to mess up a pot or pan. Can you say win?
Your spoon is waiting.
Bowl of oatmeal and blueberry muffin
A healthy twist on the bakery classic, this five-ingredient bowl of blueberry muffin and oatmeal is packed with juicy berries, crisp nuts, and coconut flakes.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Preparation time: 2 minutes Cook time 2 minutes Total time 4 minutes
Servings1 Calories 494kcal
- 1 serving of The Ultimate 90 Second Oatmeal Microwave
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- maple syrup for sweetening (optional)
- If you use fresh berries, simply stir the blueberries, walnuts, coconut flakes, and nutmeg in The Ultimate 90 Second microwave oatmeal.
- If using frozen berries, stir all ingredients in large bowl and microwave until blueberries are hot, about 90 seconds.
- Serve with maple syrup if desired.
Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 53.2g | Protein: 15.7 g | Fat: 25.1g | Saturated Fat: 10.7g | Polyunsaturated fats: 14.4 g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 673mg | Fiber: 8.7g | Sugar: 19.7 g
More healthy breakfast ideas are waiting for you on Pinterest!