Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 4 x 350 g beef rib chops
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper * to serve
- 2 tablespoons of marinade in chipotle sauce
- 1 ripe chopped banana
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon lime juice * to serve * extra
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper * to taste
- 2/3 cup quinoa
- 400 g canned beans
- 250 g of grape tomatoes cut in half
- 50 g of arugula leaves
- 1 handful of parsley * to serve
- 1 olive oil * to serve * extra
- 1 lime juice * to serve * extra
Cow meat: Place beef rib chops on plate and brush with oil. Pepper. Grill the veal rib chops for 3-4 minutes on each side until medium rare, or until cooked to your liking.
Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
Mole sauce: Place marinade in chipotle sauce, banana, cocoa, garam masala, and lime juice in a small food processor or blender and process until smooth. Season to taste.
Quinoa salad: Combine quinoa with beans, tomatoes, and arugula. Drizzle with a little lemon juice and olive oil. Serve meat with quinoa salad and additional mole sauce with a spoon.
Mole sauce traditionally comes from Mexican cuisine and is used in meat dishes.
Adobo in chipotle sauce is a pasta or marinade made from chilies, vinegar, herbs, and spices, which is used in Mexican cuisine to flavor meat or fish.
The best alternative cuts of meat for grilling are: filet, tenderloin, sirloin, porterhouse, New York, T-bone, and tenderloin.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like these sweet potato fries with creamy chili sauce.