Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
What do you get when you combine banana bread, brownies, and salted caramel chips? Perfection! These salted caramel banana bread brownies are all my favorites in a pan. We like to top the brownies with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce – OMG! Mmm!
These salted caramel banana bread brownies are SO easy to make. It only takes a few more minutes to mix a box of brownie mix. Just melt the chocolate and butter. Mix your banana bread dough and stir everything together. I tossed some salty caramel flakes into the batter. So good! You could even add some nuts, walnuts, or chocolate chips. Be creative!!
We really enjoyed these salty caramel banana bread brownies. They were the perfect gift after dinner! The brownies will keep for several days in the refrigerator. These are great for shared lunches, dinners, and knickknacks this fall. They would even make a great home holiday gift!
brownies, bananas, desserts
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Banana bread brownies with salted caramel
preparation time: 10 minutes cooking time: 35 minutes total time: 45 minutes
Banana Bread Brownies with Salted Caramel – Great! Homemade banana brownies with salted caramel chips. So easy to do! Chocolate, butter, vanilla chips, ripe bananas, sugar, eggs, flour, salt, and salted caramel chips. Serve with extra banana slices, vanilla ice cream, and lots of caramel sauce! Ideal for shared lunches, dinners, baubles and homemade Christmas gifts! #brownies #dessert #bananabread #homemadegift
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a 9 × 9-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the vanilla, sugar, and mashed bananas. Add the eggs and beat well. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Sift the flour and salt and add to the banana mixture. Add salted caramel chips.
- Add 2/3 of the chocolate mixture to the dough. Stirring until combined. (Can can stripes on the dough)
- Roll out the dough into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate mixture over the dough. Use a knife to create chocolate stripes.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a rack 1 hour before cutting. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
All images and text
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. Ies Brownies Caramel Banana Salty