Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 cups raw macaroni
- 500 g of chicken breast fillet cut into strips
- 1 large finely chopped onion
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini with finely chopped skin
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped
- 440 ml tomato soup
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1 1/2 cups of grated cheese
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper * to taste
Cook the macaroni in boiling water, drain, rinse and reserve.
Cook chicken in skillet and set aside.
Fry the vegetables and bacon, cook for about 10 minutes.
Add chicken and cook for a few more minutes.
Combine macaroni, soup, cream, salt, and pepper.
Mix with chicken and vegetables.
Pour the mixture into a flat baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.
Sour cream can substitute for cream.
This recipe is also great as leftovers.
baked macaroni chicken