Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This three cheese Italian sausage Alfredo Bake was a great success in our home. Pasta and Italian sausages mixed with ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan and Alfredo sauce. So good! This can be done ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. Perfect for this peak holiday season! I love being able to put a saucepan in the oven and not having to prepare dinner after a busy day.
This three cheese Italian sausage Alfredo Bake makes a TON! It is great for a crowd. You can even divide it between two frying pans and freeze one for later. It's also great to reheat the next day for lunch. All you need is some garlic bread and a simple salad and you will have a delicious feast in an instant!
Performance: 8 to 10 servings Print recipe
Baked Alfredo Three Cheese Italian Sausage
preparation time: 10 MIN Cooking time: 30 MIN Total time: 40 minutes
Follow us on PINTEREST!
- 1-1 / 2 pounds Italian sausage, unwrapped
- 1 package (16 oz) penne pasta
- 2 containers (10 oz) of refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 × 13-inch skillet with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage until it is no longer pink. Drain fat
- Prepare the pasta according to the package instructions; drain and return to the pot. Add cooked sausages, Alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta, garlic, eggs, Parmesan, and parsley. Stir well.
- Pour the pasta mixture into the prepared skillet and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, until bubbly.
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. Redo AlfredoHorneadoitalianaquesosSalchichaTres