Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Slime ganoush It is a light and creamy extension. It can be used in anything from warm pita bread to tortilla chips, or even sandwiches, and added to egg salad.
With a roasted eggplant base, this sauce is flavored with lemon, garlic and olive oil.
Baba Ganoush Recipe
This eggplant dip is so fresh and light that it pairs perfectly with any appetizer or party snack! Try serving this sauce with a plate full of vegetables and vegetable sauce. Or with tortilla chips and a hot, bubbly spinach dip. Many tasty options!
What is Baba Ganoush?
Baba Ganoush is often used as a dressing (or meze), it can also be used as a tasty spread on sandwiches, or can even be added to other dishes as a thick sauce.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
It's even healthy! It's made from aubergine, tahini (which is made from sesame seeds), and olive oil, which are heart-healthy fats, and even lemon juice has minimal amounts of vitamin C.
Baba Ganoush vs Hummus
- hummus It is a popular dish in the Middle East. Made from cooked chickpea puree and mixed with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic.
- Slime ganoush It comes mainly from the Meditteranean. Made from cooked and processed eggplant, mixed with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, garlic and parsley.
Either way, these two dives are healthy alternatives to prepackaged and store-bought options that are delicious and easy to make.
How to make Baba Ganoush
The base for slime ganoush is roasted or roasted eggplant for a smooth cream on the inside. Cooking on the grill will produce a slightly smoky flavor. In this easy baba ganoush recipe, I use baked eggplant to make it easier! To get started, preheat the oven and grease a baking sheet with the pan or parchment paper.
- To bake: Chop each eggplant with a fork and bake until smooth. Cool the eggplant completely and remove the peel (it should slide easily into a couple of large pieces).
- Mixture: Place all ingredients (except olive oil) in a food processor and process until smooth and evenly mixed.
- Mount: Add the parsley and salt. Put baba ganoush in a serving bowl or plate, make a well in the center and pour the olive oil in the center.
Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of chopped red pepper flakes for extra color and flavor!
Baba Ganoush freezes easily when distributed in a zippered bag. Only label and date.
- Freeze: Put it in the freezer so it takes up less space and less time to defrost.
- Thaw: Put in the fridge or on the counter to defrost overnight.
- Refresh: Add a little tahini to thicken if necessary, and a little lemon juice and salt to sharpen flavors.
Our Favorite Dips Party
Cook time 45 minutes
Total time 1 hour 5 minutes
The baked eggplant is combined with tahini, garlic, and other ingredients to create this delicious sauce or spread. Serve with pita, crackers, or vegetables for a delicious snack.
- 2 large eggplants about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste
- ground red pepper
Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
Poke the eggplant with a fork and bake until tender about 45-50 minutes.
Cool and peel the eggplant.
Place the eggplant, tahini, lemon juice, and garlic in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
Add the parsley and salt. Cover with olive oil and chopped red pepper.
Calories: 91, Fat: 6 g, Saturated fat: 1 g, Sodium: 151 mgPotassium: 313 mgCarbohydrates: 9g, Fiber: 4gSugar 4g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 3.1%, Vitamin C: 9.6%, Calcium: 2.3%, Iron: 3.8%
(Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and ingredient brands used.)
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. Ba Baba Eggplant Dip Creamy Gananh