Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 avocados, peeled, sliced
- 2 peeled mangoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 thinly sliced bacon
- 1 dry mignonette lettuce washed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of low-fat cream
- 1/2 teaspoon mango chutney
Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp, then drain.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate, then coat evenly with avocado, mango, chopped walnuts, and bacon.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a screw top container and shake well.
Drizzle over salad and serve.
Butter lettuce can be used.
Pecans can substitute for nuts.
French mustard can substitute for Dijon mustard.