Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 210g canned boneless flaked red salmon
- 310 g well-drained canned asparagus
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/2 Cup of grated tasty cheese
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill optional
- 1 pinch of pepper * to taste
Grease a 23 cm microwave proof cake pan.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
Pour into a greased plate.
Cover and microwave in medium heat for about 12 minutes or until almost done.
Stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Asparagus and salmon need to be drained very well. When the liquid is gone, I place the asparagus on a paper towel for a while. I cover it with plastic wrap and puncture it a few times before microwaving it.
Asparagus Frittata Salmon