Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Asian fish wrap
Moms love a quick and easy dinner, but families want something that is absolutely delicious. Is Asian fish wrap covers all bases !! Janes ultimatesFishThe products come in a wide variety and make dinner that much easier. For this recipe I chose the perfectly crispy Janes sole fillet. Its sole comes in a light panko breading that, when baked, comes out crispy on the outside with light, flaky fish on the inside. This fish would be perfect to be alone, but I added it to a beautiful Asian fish wrap.
While the fish bakes to perfection, you just need to make a quick Sriracha mayonnaise and a light Asian coleslaw. The combination of flavors is like an explosion of flavor in your mouth! The impressive crispy fish marries perfectly within this wrapper.
One bite and Ken exploded with rave reviews for this recipe. He loved the little heat of Sriracha. If your family likes it more, you can add more, or if you like it softer, you can add less. That is the beauty of making your own seasoning.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Nothing could be simpler than using Janes fish and chicken in a wrapper like this. Be prepared as your family will ask for it over and over again and you can happily provide it as it is so easy to do.
I will do this again very soon for when Amber has her friends. I know they will be a huge hit with the teen crowd too! Also, it is very easy for me to prepare. In the fast 20 min. for the fish to bake, I can have dinner at the table!
With extra company during the holidays, you need quick and easy meals for lunch and dinner. Let Janes help you! You will have a delicious meal that everyone will love! I used Janes ground black pepper whole chicken fillets to make a delicious Cobb salad recipe too which garnished me with rave reviews. So easy again with Janes doing most of the work!
Asian fish wrap
Print preparation time 10 minutes Cook time 20 minutes Total time 30 minutes This Asian fish wrap is made easy with Janes ultimates Fish products and their deliciously crispy breaded fillet of sole. The touch of flavor comes from Sriracha mayonnaise and Asian cabbage salad. Author: Tara Noland Recipe Type: Starter Cuisine: Asian Servings: 6 servings Ingredients
- ● 1 package Janes ulitmates Panko breaded fillet of sole
- ● 6-8 "flour tortillas
- ● Mayonnaise Sriracha
- ● ⅓ cup of mayonnaise
- ● 2-3 teaspoons. Sriracha or to taste
- ● cabbage salad
- ● ¼ cup canola oil
- ● 1 tablespoon. chopped ginger
- ● 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ● 2 tablespoons. White sugar
- ● 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- ● ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ● ½ teaspoon. Salt
- ● 1-14 oz. cabbage salad bag
- ● 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ● 5 chopped green onions
- ● toothpicks, optional
- Bake janes ultimates Panko breaded fillet of sole according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix canola, ginger, garlic, sugar, sesame oil, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, add the coleslaw, red pepper, and green onion and stir with dressing.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the Sriracha.
- When the fish is baked, cut it in half lengthwise. Spread some of the Sriracha mayonnaise on each tortilla and top with the fish and then the cabbage salad. Wrap with a toothpick and serve immediately.
asian wrap fish