Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 70 ml soy sauce reduced in salt
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 500 g (fillets) trimmed chicken drumsticks
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 bunch of baby choy sum trimmed washed
- 1.5L Massel * Chicken-style liquid broth
- 600 g ramen noodles
- 3 long green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 small fresh red chilies, thinly sliced
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Preheat grill or grill over medium-high heat.
Chop the shallots and chilies and set aside.
Combine 1 tablespoon of soy sauce with vegetable oil and brush chicken with soy mixture.
Cook the preheated grilled chicken for 3-4 minutes per side, occasionally brush with the soy mixture.
Set aside when cooking and keep warm.
Pour 1 cup of boiling water over bean sprouts and let sit for 1 minute, then drain.
Pour 1 cup of boiling water into the saucepan, add the choy sum, stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes until wilted.
Drain and set aside.
Pour the entire chicken stock into a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
Boil the mixture and then add the ramen noodles. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cut the chicken through the grain into medium slices.
Transfer the noodles from the broth to a large serving bowl. Arrange the chicken, bean sprouts, shallots, chilies, and the amount of choy on top of the noodles.
Pour in the broth to serve.