Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 8 sausages
- 1/3 sultanas
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 410 g canned apricot, chopped reserve liquid
- 3 tablespoons of cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon of water
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Place the sausages in a 2-liter saucepan.
Add onions, sultanas, soy sauce, and brown sugar.
Add the apricots and juice.
Cover and bake for about 45 minutes.
Stir in cornmeal and return to the oven for a few minutes.
- 1 saucepan
Serve with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. Cut the precooked sausages 2 cm thick and use apricot halves.
Apricot Casserole Sausagesultana