Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of grated lemon
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 3 medium crushed apples
- 2 medium grated carrots
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 cup sifted icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar, sifted
Mix eggs, vanilla, zest, and sugar for 6 minutes on high speed.
Add the oil and mix for 3 minutes.
Sift the flour, cinnamon and baking powder, and add to the egg mixture. Mix at low speed.
Add the apple, carrots, and walnuts, and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a cake pan and bake at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
Sift the powdered sugar and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon, and sprinkle on the hot cake.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.
cinnamon apple cake