Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
A quick and easy no-bake cake made with angel cake, fruit, flavored jelly, and whipped topping.
- 1 (10 inch tube tray) angelfood cake
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches
- 3 bananas
- 1 (5-ounce) package vanilla pudding instant mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
1 Break the angel food or cake into small pieces. Put in a 9 × 13-inch skillet (preferably glass).
2 Dissolve 1 packet of flavored gelatin in 1 cup of water and pour over pieces of cake, spreading to edges of pan. Drain the peaches and pour the juice over the jelly in the pan. Slice the bananas on top of the jelly. Lay the peach slices on the banana slices. If desired, add the crushed pineapple.
3 Prepare the instant pudding according to the directions on the box and spread it evenly over the fruit.
4 Spread the whipped topping over the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate.
5 Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Angel Cakes Surprise