- 2 tablespoons of gelatin powder
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond essence
- 250 g apricots in syrup, drained
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1⁄4 cup of hot water.
- In a bowl combine it with all the remaining ingredients, stir well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place in individual molds and refrigerate until set.
If you are lactose intolerant or vegan, you have to try this recipe of almond milk gelatin with apricot. It will be your favorite dessert!
Benefits of eating almond milk gelatin
- Calm anxiety
- It controls weight, thanks to its fiber and potassium content, it helps to feel satiety and covers cravings.
- It is a source of protein and carbohydrates that serve as an energy source.
- It provides selenium, phosphorus and copper, which helps to have strong bones.
- It helps fight joint pain, due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- Its glycine fights insomnia, stimulating neurotransmitters that increase the quality of sleep.
- Collagen increases the elasticity and tension of cells, to maintain firm and youthful skin.
- It reduces constipation problems and stimulates good digestion.
- It stimulates the immune system and helps fight diseases.
Find more milk jelly recipes in Easy Cooking