Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Enter the Christmas atmosphere by baking these amazing eggless almond sugar cookies!
Can you believe that Christmas is only a few days away? I have to admit, I still don't feel the holiday cheer, although we are doing a lot of Christmas activities: our Christmas tree is on and flashing, there is Christmas music playing in the background, we have our winter coats and mittens, and we even made it to the cookie to bake now.
Baking cookies is generally not on my priority list as we are not very greedy. The cookies seem slow to me, with all the mixing, cooling, cutting, baking and decorating… But, we celebrated our parties, made some hot wine, and baked these amazing almond sugar cookies that are delightful… and best part? ? No cooling required! So you can make the dough and put it in the oven. This is how I like my cookies.
Now, these almond sugar cookies are not really healthy or a clean meal, but sometimes, like it's Christmas, you have to feed your soul and enjoy yourself a little. And if you are going to eat cookies, then, of course, choose the homemade ones instead of buying them in the store, since this way you can control your ingredients.
Almond and sugar cookies
Performance: 6 6 Preparation time: 15 minutes Time to cook: 10 minutes Total time: 25 minutes
Try these amazing eggless almond sugar cookies! Just a couple of ingredients, but tons of flavor. Perfect for Christmas!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
- 75 g of ground almonds
- 170 g all-purpose flour
- 260 g powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 170 g of butter (room temperature)
- 0.5 ts vanilla essence
- 50 g powdered sugar to powder
- Set the oven to 160 ° C / 320 ° F.
- Put the ground almonds, flour, powdered sugar and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Mix the ingredients and add the vanilla essence.
- Cut the butter at room temperature into small pieces and add it to the flour mixture. Use your hands to add the butter to the flour and knead until you get a smooth and shiny dough.
- Sprinkle your countertop or board with flour and roll out the dough about 2 cm thick. Cut out cookie shapes to your liking. I used a small glass for small round cookies.
- Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the cookies on top. Be sure to leave gaps between the cookies about 2 cm.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, until golden. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Before serving you can sprinkle with powdered sugar for decoration.
Calories: 580.48 Total Fat: 29.5 g Saturated Fat: 15.07 g Sodium: 53.24 mg Carbohydrates: 75.94 g Fiber: 2.33 g Sugar: 51.38 g Protein: 5.81 g
You can replace almonds with other nuts, such as walnuts, walnuts, or peanuts, and even add spices as you like for a twist (cinnamon, ginger).
Do you like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below or on social media using @RecetasLatinas and tag us @RecetasLatinas.
You can follow us on our Instagram and Facebook account or on Pinterest.
Almonds Sugar Cookies