Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Flatbreads are one of our favorite midweek meals. They are a nice change to our usual pizza night. Last week we made these Alice Springs chicken flatbreads. OMG! So good!!!! In case you don't know, Alice Springs Chicken is a popular dish at Outback Steakhouse. We haven't been to Outback in years, but I love making the faux chicken version at home. I love all the Ingredients: chicken, bacon, cheese, honey mustard and mushrooms. Sky!!
We use Stonefire Naan flatbreads. I buy them in the deli / bakery section of the grocery store. They taste great and freeze wonderfully! We did these Alice Springs Chicken Flatbreads twice last week. These flatbreads are a great way to use any leftover roast or roast chicken. If you are not a fan of honey and mustard, you can always change it for BBQ or Ranch sauce.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Alice Springs Chicken Flatbread
- 2 packages (8.8 oz) Stonefire Naan
- 1 pound cooked, chopped chicken
- 3 cups of cheddar cheese grated
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup honey and mustard dressing prepared
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of mustard and honey on each flatbread. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese, and mushrooms. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining honey and mustard dressing.
Copyright © 2007-2017 Stephanie Parker | Plain Chicken, Inc. All Rights Reserved Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here at Plain Chicken® are original and protected by copyright under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 AlicepanplanoColloSprings