Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This publication is part of a yearlong partnership with the National Shrimp Council.
Let's be honest, I am always excited to share recipes with you. When I develop a recipe and it's amazing, I'm so energized and excited and then I get out of control enough to share it with you, it's kind of annoying.
The second time I made this recipe and it joined, it was jumping up and down. This dish combines three of my main loves: shrimp, gnocchi and Alfredo sauce. And it is easy to do.
Be sure to check out my other recipes that include shrimp, including these Spicy Shrimp Spring Rolls and this Garlic Red Pepper Shrimp Pasta!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Prepare your ingredients … it makes your life much easier when you are going to cook everything.
Let's see the gnocchi!
I'm a big fan of DeLallo products … including this mini potato gnocchi!
Add salt and pepper to season the shrimp after drying.
Add butter to a skillet.
Mushrooms and a couple of splashes of soy sauce. (My favorite way to sauté mushrooms, by the way!)
After the mushrooms are cooked, remove them and clean the pan.
After cooking the mushrooms, now is the time to add the gnocchi to the pot of boiling water.
Add more butter and cook the shrimp and garlic … it looks so good! Cook for just a couple of minutes and then remove it from the pan.
Add the remaining butter …
and half of the green onions.
Then add the thick cream. Cook for a couple of minutes to reduce the cream.
When the gnocchi are cooked, drain the water and set aside.
Add it together with the zucchini to the pan …
Look how creamy it looks!
Add shrimp and mushrooms and mix well.
It is a light sauce with Alfredo and with shrimp and gnocchi … this dish is the perfect meal for the week. It only takes 30 minutes to do!
We will make this recipe over and over again, you can count on it!
or more great recipes, be sure to check out the Eat Shrimp Facebook page!
Performance: For 4 people
Preparation time: 18 minutes
Time to cook: 12 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Shrimp Alfredo Gnocchi Recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- soy sauce
- 3/4 pound shrimp, if frozen
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- DeLallo 1 Pound Potato Gnocchi 1-Pack
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 zucchini, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Bring a pot of water to a boil (with a generous amount of salt).
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to a skillet and turn the heat to medium high. Melt the butter and add the sliced mushrooms and a couple of sprinkles of soy sauce. Cook mushrooms for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until liquid is cooked and mushrooms are cooked and golden brown. Remove the cooked mushrooms and reserve. Clean the pan with a paper towel (if you use stainless steel cookware, rinse with lukewarm water while doing so, then pat dry).
- Add the gnocchi to the pot of boiling water and set a timer (use the instructions on the package) to make sure you don't overcook them.
- Prepare the shrimp, pat dry with paper towels, and season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the pan and turn the heat to medium. Melt the butter and add the seasoned shrimp and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, be sure to flip the shrimp over as well. Remove the shrimp and reserve.
- Add the remaining butter and half of the green onions. Add thick cream and cook for 2 minutes. Add cheese and diced zucchini. Cook for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and add the gnocchi and mix well. Add shrimp and mushrooms again. Mix again and serve with additional Parmesan cheese and green onions on top.
Divulge: This publication is sponsored by the National Shrimp Council. DeLallo provided the product for the purpose of this publication. I always share my own opinions with you and only work with brands that I love. Thank you for supporting the brands I work with so that I can continue to share recipes like these with you!
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 AlfredoCamaronesGnocchi