Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Skillet Fillet with Lemon Zucchini – An easy and delicious dinner ready in less than 30 minutes. Perfectly seasoned fillet slices and zucchini are roasted in a single-leaf skillet. This Steak and zucchini recipe It's an effortless midweek dinner that everyone will love. Enjoy!
Ingredients list for Lemon Zucchini Fillet Skillet
- 1 1/2 lb (650 g)sirloin, sliced against the grain
- 3-4 medium zucchini, cut in a half moon
- 1/4 teaspooncrushed red pepper flakes,Optional
- Salt and cracked freshblack pepper, try
- 1/2 cuplow sodium soy sauce(or coconut amino if you are strictly paleo)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoonsSriracha sauce(or any hot chili sauce you like)
- 1/2 juicelemon
- 1 tspfresh oregano
- 1/4 cupolive oil
- 1/4 cup choppedparsley,to decorate
Follow us on PINTEREST!
one) To prepare the fillet in a pan with zucchini: Combine soy sauce, garlic powder, olive oil, and hot sauce in a shallow dish to make the marinade. Add the meat strips to the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. Arrange the zucchini slices in a shallow dish and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and fresh oregano, and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Mix to combine and marinate along with the meat slices.
two)Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 520º F (270) in grill or broil mode. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Spread strips of drained marinated fillet and zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for about 5-10 minutes, until the zucchini is crisp and the steak is well cooked.
4) Meanwhile, you can cook the remaining marinade in a small saucepan, to drizzle after cooking.
5)Remove meat and zucchini from oven and drizzle cooked marinade on top and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and red chili flakes. Serve the pan fillet and lemon zucchini immediately – Enjoy!
- Depending on how you like the steak, cook in the oven for a couple of minutes or so.
- If you prefer less spicy food, reduce the amount of Sriracha in the meat marinade.
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 zucchiniConFileteLeafLemonMinutospan