Making Creamy Chicken Corn Soup
I guess the easiest way to enjoy a bowl of corn soup ready for winter is to purchase a can of corn soup from your nearby supermarket and cooked it about 10 mins before serving it. Easy right?
However, do you know it contains chemicals and preservatives that are harmful to our body? So instead of having a corn soup with preservatives, why not try to make some home-made corn soup, creamy chicken corn soup recipe, that are nutritious and delicious too.
Ingredients for making soup for winter
Serving Size: 4 -6
2 medium size corns
3 pieces of chicken fillets (dice into small piece)
1 cup of milk
2 cup of water or chicken stock
3 – 5 teaspoons of corn flour (you can add more flour to thicken it)
3 teaspoon of Salt ( add according to your preference)
Preparation for making soup
1. Firstly, we have to prepare the corn kernel by separating it from the corn cob. Use a knife to cut from the top to bottom to separate the kernel from the cob.
2. Next, we would need to use the food processor to process the corn kernel. Pour the corn into the processor and add about 1/2 cup of water and blend till you got a corn puree.
3. Pour the puree into a pot over a medium heat.
4. Pour in the remaining cup of water and stir the soup to avoid burnt, about 2 min. Then pour in the milk and continue stirring for another 3 min.
5. Add in Salt
6. Next, put the chicken into the pot and cooked it over a small heat for about 10 – 15 mins.
7. Lastly, serve the soup while it is still hot with a sprinkle of pepper
Do visit ilovethatrecipe for cooking recipes Please feel free to republish the article on your website, as long as the resource box is intact.
Find More Home Made Soups Articles